We know that you need us now more than ever because a clean home isn’t just a happy home — it’s a safer, healthier home too. You are our #1 priority as we work through this current health crisis together.
Ask about our “PEACE OF MIND HIGH TOUCH SANITIZE SERVICE” now available.
Upgrade your cleaning service to include our High Touch Sanitize Service where we will sanitize high touch areas throughout your home including:
- Doorbell button
- Light switch plates
- Door knobs
- Cabinet and drawer pulls
- Toilet flush handles
- Alarm panel
- Thermostat buttons
- TV Remote controls
- Garage door button
- Telephone receiver (landlines)
- Stair railings
- Fridge handles
- Microwave handles
- Shower door handles
- Faucets / handles
- Trash can lids
- Stove, oven knobs, handles
March 15th COVID-19 Update
In light of the escalating public fear over the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID19), we wanted to applaud you for already thinking of a great first step towards protecting yourself and family! Obtaining the services of Two Gals & a Broom, a professional residential cleaning company, is a great way to minimize bacteria, viruses, and other germs in your home.
Like you, we want to ensure that we are doing everything we can to help keep you and your family safe. Our administrative staff consistently monitor the recommendations and updates from both the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Although exposure to COVID19 in our local area has been limited at this time, it is important to recognize that without diligent adherence to CDC precautions this exposure rate could increase at any time. Because of this, Two Gals & a Broom would like to share the precautions we have in place:
- We do not reuse sponges, mop heads, and/or cleaning towels from one house to another nor are these items used in multiple rooms in a home. Our cleaning linens are washed daily following infection control guidelines.
- We do not use toilet brushes. Instead, each toilet is cleaned with a disposable toilet scrub pad, disposable gloves, and special germicidal cleaners.
- All light switch plates, doorknobs, handles, and other “high touch” surfaces are wiped with an EPA-registered disinfectant per CDC guidelines.
- Staff meetings that focus on infection control.
- Routine check-ins with each cleaning partner to ensure that they are well and healthy. Staff have been instructed that they are not to report to work if there is suspicion that they have the flu, COVID19, or any other communicable illness.
- Cleaning partners and field service managers will all wash their hands immediately when arriving to your home and will use both standard hand washing and hand sanitizers frequently throughout their time in your home.
- We also ask that all of our clients contact us immediately if you or anyone in your home has been exposed to or is showing symptoms of the virus so that we may work with you to reschedule your appointment as needed.
- We have increased our scheduling capacity for those who would like to schedule their home for a Top To Bottom Deep Cleaning.
We take our role in protecting you and your family very seriously. If you would like to become a client or add additional cleanings just let us know so that we can get you on our schedule. We truly appreciate you for trusting us to be your cleaning partners!
All the Best,
Angel G. Derstler, Lynnette Malone, Owners